– A robocall in wisconsin is telling people they don’t need to vote if they signed the recall ballot.
– there are groups pretending to be protectors of voting rights who are already spreading misinformation on voting, and they may be out tomorrow attempting to intimidate voters waiting in line to vote. Sometimes they will be wearing official-looking clothing or jackets that have things like ‘Election Protection’ printed on the back.
– Secret Group Shuts Down Phones Of Scott Walkerâ€™s Democratic Challenger With Spam Texts
– Walker and cronies claiming he balanced the budget. He did not. By using GAAP, he’s still got the 3 billion dollar deficit. These liars even claim he didn’t raise taxes. Yes, he did.
– most of walker’s money comes from out of state (the koch brothers, likely).