Typically, when someone is called a “bagger” (tea bagger), that means they are not so intelligent.
It means they likely believe wrongly that their income taxes have increased under this president, that this president was not born in america, that the democrats “massive spending” led to this deficit, and a slew of other factually incorrect ideas.
I now use the term bagger to include propagandists.
That could be paid propagandists.
That could be Fox viewers.
So baggers means incompetence. It means ignorance. It means deceit.
Here’s an example:
â€¦and now for some possible truth behind why Obama wants Holder to look into the price drop. GE Oil and Gas since Nov has acquired several companies since last Nov, one is Wellstream Holdings Plc, an off shore oil service provider focused on Brazil.
Moreover, we all know Obama just gave Brazil $2 billion blahblah blah blah.
I highlighted where I stopped reading.
We gave a LOAN.
This bagger represents that as a gift.
And I’m sure if you’ve ever taken out a loan – you know its far from a gift.
You are ____ing stupid.
– if you think your taxes have gone up, when they’ve gone down – you’re ____ing stupid
– if you blame the republican deficit on the democrats – you’re ____ing stupid
– if you think the president was born in another country – you’re ____ing stupid
– if you think “we can’t afford health reform”, when we pay less with it – you’re ____ing stupid
– if you aren’t concerned about the environment – you’re ____ing stupid
– if you whine about unemployment while supporting republicans – you’re ____ing stupid
– if you think expanding drilling domestically will lower the cost of gas – you’re ____ing stupid
– if you are a small business owner supporting republicans – you’re ____ing stupid
– if you are a shareholder of a large corporation and you support republicans, you’re ____ing stupid
– if you think Fox News is a news network, you’re ____ing stupid
– if you “don’t believe in” evolution, you’re ____ing stupid
- if you think cutting jobs will help unemployment numbers and the economy, you’re ____ing stupid.
– if you think tax cuts lead to more jobs than stimulative spending, you’re ____ing stupid.
– If you think the economy would be doing better without the millions of stimulus jobs, you’re ____ing stupid.
– After 30 years of conservative failure (shrinking middle class, huge income gap, increasing deficits) if you still call yourself a conservative, you’re ____ing stupid.
You ____ing stupid baggers.